You have questions ? Do not hesitate to contact us, our sales department is at your disposal!
We will answer you as soon as possible (a few hours maximum).
Here are the questions you often ask us:
# 1. Is your site safe? Can I order safely?
Answer: This site is 100% secure. And to be honest, we could even say that it is 300%. Here's why :
First, the site you visit is on an HTTPS server (the little green padlock on the left side of the URL of this page is there to remind you).
Most sites only secure their "shopping cart" and everything related to the payment of orders. On this site, ALL PAGES are secure and can not be hacked or can not be the target of malware.
Then, we took the services of the leader of the MONDIAL website protection (McAfee) which watches every second on all data that pass through this site. He is there, he watches, and he makes sure that no one tries to hack the system).
And finally, regarding the payment, we use Paypal which is the reference in terms of security of transactions on the Internet.
In summary, strolling and ordering on Neckly Mart is 100% safe and secure.
So you can stroll here and there in this colorful shop with peace of mind!
# 2. I only received part of my order. How come ?
Answer: It's normal. Your items come from different places and to avoid you waiting too much, we prefer to deliver your order as soon as one or more items are ready.
You will receive your order in several parcels (which allows you to continue the joy of discovering a new package in his mailbox over several days)
# 3. I have ordered for over 15 days and have not received anything yet.
Answer: Yes, it's normal. The delivery time is between 10 and 20 days.
It's much closer to 12 than 20 but sometimes it's a little longer.
It's because we work directly with producers, which allows us to offer you the best prices.
In any case, if you have not received your item within 60 days then we will refund you and keep the item when you receive it.
How it works
It is believed that 10% of the world's population is suffering from neck pain.
Now you can enjoy massage therapy at home. Simple, effective, portable. With the massager being rechargeable it means you can use it anywhere around the home, as well at the office, or even on vacation. Neckly™ really was designed with the neck in mind as delivers powerful massage right to the source of your pain. You can control the intensity with three different modes, acupuncture, pulsation and massage, as well as build-in heat function to truly tailor your needs.
Portable and cordless. Use the massager even when you are not near a plug.
Ideal for relaxation or meditation time. Allows you to use it without annoying background noise to disturb your peaceful moment.
* Before using the device it is recommended to charge it. Please forcefully press the charger into the device slot until the led that indicates that the device is charging the battery lights up. *
1. Before use, we do recommend wet the skin with a wet towel. To experience the best massage effect, please make sure the two electrode plates keep closely touching your skin (tie up your hair and take off necklaces before use).
2. Long press the switch button for two seconds. You will hear two beeping sounds, that means the massager is on.
3. To select the mode - press button Ⓜ on the remote control. The three modes, acupuncture mode, pulsation mode or massage mode, can be switched on in the cycle.
4. To select intensity - press ''+'' to increase and ''-'' to decrease intensity on the remote control. The intensity has 15 levels, starting from 0 and increasing gradually to 15.
5. To select heating press heating symbol on the remote control and then ''+'' to increase and ''-'' to decrease the temperature with the highest of 42°C ( 107.6°F )
6. Timing - the massager automatically turns off after 15 minutes. It is recommended to use it no more than 30 minutes a day.
Please do not use the product with the following medical conditions including but not limited to:
- heart pacemakers and other implantable medical electronic devices
- artificial heart or/and lungs and other life-supporting medical devices
- pregnant women
- acute suppurative inflammation patients
- near the heart
- patients with sensory impairment due to high peripheral circulatory disorders, including diabetes